Thursday, March 15, 2012



It is 10:25 pm --not really that late for a 30 something mother of 4, but then again perhaps it is. You see I am not only the mother of 3 crazy, full-of-life young boys... but also the mother of a 4th boy... a 3 month old, super cute, can't sleep without my Mom right next to me boy.  But, a girl has to have priorities and tonight's priority is at least starting a blog for our family business, Firefly Berries. So here I am.

I never imagined in a million years that my family and I would be running a fruit farm at this stage in our lives, but despite the hard work, it is the best decision we ever made. Not only do we have fruit ala plenty to help feed our family, but we have the satisfaction in knowing that we can provide fruit for lots of other families as well--not to mention a great way to teach our kids the value of a hard days' work. And so... here in lies our story... the story of Firefly Berries, a little dream and a lot of heart.

Whether you get the chance to come out to visit us and pick some fruit of your own, or simply live vicariously through our blog, we hope you enjoy your time with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment